Who Do I Help?
- Children struggling to understanding and apply number concepts, facts, mathematical vocabulary and word problems
- Children with poor counting skills and knowledge of counting strategies
- Children with specific learning difficulties, including dyscalculia, dyslexia, dysgraphia, Specific Language Impairment and auditory or visual processing difficulties
- Children with a slow processing speed or a weak working or short-term memory
- Children with developmental delays, including ADHD, ADD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, a global developmental delay or foetal alcohol spectrum disorders
- Children with mental health issues, including anxiety