Who Do I Help?
- Children who struggle with vocabulary, reading accuracy, rate and comprehension
- Children who struggle learning letters and their sounds
- Children who have trouble learning sight words and decoding unfamiliar words
- Children with specific learning difficulties, including dyslexia, dysgraphia, Specific Language Impairment and auditory or visual processing difficulties
- Children with a slow processing speed or a weak working or short-term memory
- Children with developmental delays, including ADHD, ADD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, a global developmental delay or foetal alcohol spectrum disorders
- Children with mental health issues, including anxiety